Friday, September 5, 2014

Creative Content

"When creating art for a solid period of time, you enter into a meditative zone of active experimentation. Creating fine art frees the subconscious mind from the design problem and may lead to ideas" (Advertising By Design 40).  My campaign is a 'mood board' that has all the attributes of what a Range Rover offers.  I believe I can express myself best and convey the message I want to tell the consumer.  "Advertising has become ubiquitous than ever, as advertisers try to find new ways to get their message through.  Advertising differentiates brands, groups, and causes, and ultimately sells products and calls people to action" (Advertising by Design 3).  In my opinion, I believe the Range Rover gives that ultimate dream to a consumer, and that is what I want to feature.







No comments:

Post a Comment